Thursday, January 3, 2013

Intensive Day 4

Today was designed to get our hands dirty.  The main focus of today's lessons were in the multi-media elements of instruction.  Mainly, digital photography, audio, and video.  I did not capture many news things or ideas today.  What I did capture from today was affirmation of what I do in my classroom.  We spent a great deal of time with Photostory, Audacity, and MovieMaker.  All three already have a place in my classroom.  I did enjoy the Audacity activity, I will look into stealing a portion of that in the future. Today we also got to take a few minutes and look into mobile technologies.. ipad's specifically.  This is an area I would love to learn more about and utilize in my classroom. Even though my knowledge of the use of them in the classroom in slim, and that one small problem. Olivet does not have any for me to use in the classroom.  Perhaps one day they will have a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment