Friday, October 7, 2011

Moved


Its almost been three months since my last Web log (blog). Since my last addition... I have sold two cars, I have left all my friends and family in California, I have moved all my stuff and family across the nation, I have had a daughter, I have bought two cars, I have started a new job, my son has tripled in size and ability, I have even lectured on blogging and had my new "college students" create a blog of their own. Did you catch that I had a daughter! It's not like I haven't had things to write about. Her name is Callie! Yes, we named her after the state of California. I have about 40 posts in my head that are screaming to be captured in html. So I am hoping to start today with a mini series of cool things that have happened in the last three months. No promises here though. It might be December when I blog again, but know that I have good intentions. If it makes you feel any better, I have been neglecting my Facebook friends just as long. So, I guess all that to say, that I have moved to the lovely Village of Bourbonnais Illinois. If you need context to this move, it was expressed in earlier posts. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment