Friday, May 13, 2011

We're Moving to Illinois

The verdict is in! We are moving to Bourbonnais Il. Olivet Nazarene University is taking me back... this time as an instructor. I will be teaching EDUC 295 Instructional Technology in the School of Education. The new book in mine and my families life is beginning to be written. Right now we are waiting for a move date, insurance dates, and finding a new home in Bourbonnais. We have seen God come through over and over again. I know he has a plan. The interesting points of His plans are...

July 20 Amy can no longer fly!
Aug 15 Start date and start of new insurance at ONU
Aug 23 Amy is due with our little girl
Aug 3o Current insurance ends.

A lot is still up in the air. We are hoping to make the move in July after Darren's wedding, but that is only if Amy can get pre-natal care! If not then she will have the baby in San Jose and she and Owen will move out sometime in October! This is the last alternative though, that would mean I may miss the birth, and I would miss either a lot of my new job, or a lot of my new baby... and of course Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment