Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Family


Here are the two most important people in my life. The majority of my last post was about Owen, (the one with the hat) with a mention of my wife Amy. I thank God that He has put these two people in my life. It excites me to think that God may have another person in our future for us to care for and love. As I learn how to blog, I thought having the ability to post pictures would increase the appeal in what was being shared. I should have posted this picture with my last post.... I'm learning. Maybe the next post will include a video.

Speaking of my last post, can you imagine this boy being incredibly sad and raging mad at the same time! This is why it makes it so hard to use the sucking device. I imagine that God feels the same way when trying to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment